What is this Masterclass about?
In this 2-day masterclass, the stalwarts of India’s biggest Ayurvedic D2C brand - Arjun Vaidya and Trisha Vaidya will share their wisdom, knowledge, and experience, helping you to gain a deep understanding of the nuances of building a D2C brand.
Come, learn about the magic formula to rock the D2C sector from the masters themselves!
Meet our Speakers
From a small team of 6 people to a family of 140+ team members, 70+ products, and 1 million+ customers - Arjun and Trisha, the spirited duo not just built a solid company but also made Dr. Vaidya's one of the country's topmost new-age Ayurvedic brands.
Trisha and Arjun Vaidya partnered with the $4 Billion RP Sanjiv Goenka Group in 2019 to build Dr.Vaidya's which then got acquired by the group, making it one of India’s biggest D2C exits.
We are delighted to announce a D2C (Direct to Consumer) masterclass by the dynamic duo.
Ex CEO @ Dr. Vaidya's
D2C Founder & Angel Investor
Forbes 30 under 30
Ex COO @ Dr. Vaidya's
D2C Enthusiast & Investor
Topics we will cover during the Masterclass
Playbook Session 1: 21st August 2021, 11am to 1pm
Playbook Session 2: 22nd August 2021, 11am to 1pm
- Product, Product, Product - The what, where, when, and how of building a product from the ground up.
- The brand is a being - The importance of building your brand's identity, story, logo and whole lot more.
- Customer acquisition and performance marketing to reach the right audience.
- How to scale the sales from your website, storefront and marketplaces.
- Customer is king - Retention, insights and customer service.
- Efficient and effective operations - a must know for D2C brands.
Who is this Masterclass for?
Founders: Entrepreneurs who want to script success stories in the Indian D2C business ecosystem.
Marketers: Marketing mavericks who strive to meet consumer expectations successfully and grow exponentially.
D2C brands: All Direct-to-consumer brand representatives who are planning their expansion strategy.
Retailers: All retailers who want to learn about winning retail and D2C Strategies.